• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2112 Cooperation Alma Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello guys, im here , sorry if bothering...
anyways im here to ask for another model for my same map but i cant still upload it because the model i previously requested is not yet released. anyways with all due respect i'm asking for an Alma Model (ive always wanted to have one even before i joined WC3Forums), from a flash game made by the "Net Terminator", her animations is simple, just like a rifleman and a marine just with new things.

portrait animation is cool if it moves like a sorceress cause at 2112 Cooperation she talks smart or a sophisticated scientific or just really smart person.

also add a nose and a mouth ( red/cherry lips would be great)

Rifleman attack with added cock for the shotgun

@Zerox, your Hatsune Miku's throw spell would go with the throw animation as a grenade cuz she has a grenade.

Also a morph so she can change from Automatic rifle to a shotgun or to a revolver but not sideways, and to dual pistols.

Morph 1 (SMG to shotgun)
Morph 1 Alternate (shotgun to SMG)
Morph 2 (main to revolver)
Morph 2 Alternate (revolver to main)
Morph 3 (main to dual pistols
Morph 3 Alternate (dual Pistols to main)

spell 1: pulls the sniper rifle from 2112 Cooperation CH1 (below) and shoots then hides the gun.

Rifleman/Marine movement animations for shotgun, SMG

the walk animation for the Revolver wielding alma is different, its Fio's Normal run without shooting holding her gun, pointing downwards.

her movement animation for the dual pistol, refer to Lara Croft

Also try to make her legs close or near as much as realistically possible so she would really be a woman/girl/chick when walking/running

(SA-GR11, GD-ACG6, SG3-Shark)

http://www.youtube.com/v/YSkEQmpKvks?fs=1&hl=en_US

http://www.youtube.com/v/v-unzFaMKZI?fs=1&hl=en_US

http://www.youtube.com/v/_Oz3KVepR3I?fs=1&hl=en_US

thank you guys and have a glorious day and a prosperous tomorrow

i hope this picture gives a full 3d view of her

59292_1174201650893_1703633545_336955_4245447_n.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/v/oGpjh3UU67k?fs=1&hl=en_US

http://www.youtube.com/v/wBUAFyoC8Hw?fs=1&hl=en_US

http://www.youtube.com/v/yx1SQzsRqo4?fs=1&hl=en_US

Thanx guys really i hope its not a bother.

----------------------------------------------

Unit concept

Name : Special Ops / Hostility UF / (still finding new better name though)
Proper Name: Alma, 12, Cooperative 12, A-12, Agent 12

HP base 500
Max 875 by lV 10

Mana by 200
max 1200 lv10

Agility - 21 + 2.45
Intelligence - 21 + 2.75
Strength - 17 + 2

Primary Attribute : Agility or Intelligence

Voice Bank - Archer/Sylvanas/Huntress/Jaina/...

Move Speed: 310

defence base 3
defence upgrade bonus: 4
defence type hero

Skills:

Normal

Change Weapon:
Changes weapon from shotgun to sub machine gun vise versa
Mana Cost: 50 per change
Cooldown 10 seconds

SMG:
damage: 12
cooldown: 1.00
instant

Maximum range 700

Shotgun:
damage : 48
Cooldown: 2.15
splash damage
artillery

maximum range: 300
AOE: 150

Hero

Magnetic Grenades - Deals 150/250/375 + (750/1000/1250/ - distance) from the center, deals extra 1.5/2.2/2.75 damage per mana burned, burns 15/25/35 mana, deals extra 75/125/225 damage to summoned units or mechanical units . AOE at 200/225/250 AOE. Explodes in 3/4/5 unless detonaded in Time-Delay Mode, Explodes if an enemy unit enters in 135/155/175 AOE, can be casted 300/400/500 away.

"throws a magnetic explosive that emits electro-magnetic pulse and a plasma explosion"

Base Skill: Dark Portal
Cooldown 60/40/20
mana cost: 100

Crowd Control Shot

deals 100/200/300 damage per unit, adds 25/50/75 for every units in the area. only applies for Shotgun mode only
can be auto-casted

"Loads deadly plasma shells to inflict an even more splashing damage."

Base SKill, : Cold Arrows or Frost Arrows or Searing Arrows
Mana Cost : 30/40/50 each shot

Armor Piercing Bullets

adds 3/6/9 attack damage and adds 2/4/6 pure damage for every point of armor, adds additional 12.5/25.0/50% attack speed. only applies for SMG mode only.

Base Skill; Unholy Aura

"uses armor piercing bullets with better propellant to deal additional damage and improves the recoil ability of the firearm and improve the attack speed.

Level 6 Skills: can only choose one.

"Six Shooter" / "Gunslinger" / "Relentless Revolver"
Lv 6 Req

Allows 6 attacks from her to deal 100 damage + ((Int + agility) x Level)(2000-distance)+ current level x (Agility + Intelligence), has 25% chance to headshot to multiply total damage by 6 + enemy target's level + (Agility + Int) . unit's attack is slowed down to 10 percent until the 6 attack is up and or until the gun is kept. adds another ammo each 6 kills. disables others skills. never miss and adds and 100% movement speed.

"Retreats to her .357 Custom SuperMag revolver and lashes her fury" or "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned with a revolver" (something like that)

Base Skill: Chemical Rage/frenzy
Mana Cost: None

Base Skill: Chemical Rage
Twin-Skill: (DotA) Overpower, but attack power instead of speed.

"Pistol Rush" / "Deadly Desperado"

Allows the unit to deal an increasing damage, each attack adds 5 to the damage dealt which is (agility + Int) x Level), adds additional 25, 25% to stun and deal 6X the damage. adds 500% attack speed. lasts only 20 seconds.

"When in peril, she uses her Dual Pistols as the last resort, while on her hands, excess surge of adrenaline rush and sudden burst of confidence, anger and concentration."

cooldown: 180 seconds
Mana cost: none

Base Skill: Chemical Rage
Twin-Skill: (DotA) Battle Trance

"Dead Center" or "Bulls-Eye"

Deals base 3000 damage plus distance, units in in front and directly on the back of the targeted unit also gets damaged. can be caste 1000 units away. pierces through 300 units on the back. stuns the unit for 8 seconds, has 50% chance to multiply damage by 6 + enemy target's level x (Agility + Int), headshot only applicable to the target, units pierced only has 10% chance. waits for a second to fire.

"Uses her Large caliber sniper rifle and attack a unit faraway but in sights"

cooldown: 300 seconds
Mana Cost: 300

Base Skill : Firebolt
Twin-Skill: (DotA) Assasinate
---------------------------------------------------------------

the model shouldnt be really hard because:
Animation Recycling
Model Replacing
16 or 8 bit like model

but it can be hard because of "poorly" described and defined model, added special effect and me most probably annoying you all (sorry).
the weapons are only viewed in first person

packs im expecting: (not in a rude way or "I OWN YOU!" way cause im not (NEVER) like that"

Model with complete Animations
Icons (weapons skills and models)

oh and last time

im adding her as an easter egg on my map and another map with you can play with her only and shoot down units.

i can undoubtedly say that I really think this request would benefit a lot of people should someone take it up, not only because it has multiple types of varying attacks and animation but to give them better ideas of what they can do with this model.

Anyways THANK YOU ALL!!!!

thank you guys and have a glorious day and a prosperous tomorrow

Thanx guys really i hope its not a bother.

Status
Not open for further replies.