• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Spells Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I'm making a secret project, which takes place back in the Second war. I have most of the triggering down for it, but the one thing I need help with are spells. I can not trigger spells to save my life, and so, I'd like to request someone's help in this matter.

The first spell I need is Sanctifying Blow. This is a melee attack, in which the Paladin slams his hammer onto the ground, causing base damage to the target of the attack, and consecrating the ground around the target, dealing out minimal fire damage.

The second spell is Thundering Slam. This one is much like the Paladin one, except instead of consecrating the ground, it dazes all nearby targets.

The final is a mass Death Coil ability. This one, I think, will be tricky. It's for a cinematic, but I still want it to work like a spell. The baddie who uses it, Teron Gorefiend, sends out Multiple death coils that hits every enemy target, killing them instantly.

The amount of damage to be done, I can fix. I just really need the spells to be triggered. I would really appreciate it if anyone can do this, and would be sure to try and return the favor.

P.S. I didn't put this in a spell shop or something, because I'm too lazy to read all the posts, and don't want to necro-post. Necro-posting is bad...

Level 33
Here's the Death Coil.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin.php?id=oqrfu9

It does 10000 damage on all living enemy units in 2000 range. you can edit the values.

You can also create the dummies at a location that is slightly infront of the caster, not at the location of the caster.

Is there something wrong if we create the dummy at a same location?
Collision is 0.00, so it doesn't collide...
Will it lags ?

Level 5
We'll be needing more descriptions :)

For which spell, may I ask? All of them? I thought I described what I wanted, mostly. I can't think of anything I may have left out, other than that Consecrating Blow and Thundering Slam are scaled abilities. The daze for Thundering Slam would work like Thunderclaps daze, and scale according to if (If you can do that).

Come, step in to my Spell Workshop Thread =D

I may make another post there, I think I'll keep this one active though, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.