• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Spell request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
I have a GUI spell request.I want my main campaign hero(illidan) to summon a shimmering portal(animations of this must be shown) that lasts for a set amount of time.Portal should allow summoning player's unit to go through and teleport to the other side.I would prefer not to have the classic teleport animation but to be like units walk through it,and get out of the other.Also,i want it to be like... hero just selects the point he will be transfered,so 2 portals are created 1 next to him and 1 to the point he selected.He can only select a reveal/explored region.Mana required should increase by level.
*TIP:There is already a similar spell on the Hive you can base your's on it.*:fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...al-v3b-103364/?prev=search=portal&d=list&r=20

Credits to my map for the one who makes and +2 rep points for him,too!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.