• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GUI Movement System

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't necessarily a project, but I was looking to set up a system for my game that used variables for movement, and so I created a separate mini-game in order to test it out.
How do you create a movement system with variables and GUI, you ask? Well download the map and test it out.
I'm completely finished with it and I have no intentions of completing it. It does, of course, have multiple bugs (such as still being able to be damaged while switching rounds, as well as several errors and glitches with the respawn-after-death system) but for obvious reasons I have no intentions of actually fixing these.
Hopefully by sharing it with the community they have a chance to expand their knowledge of the GUI/variable system as well.
It is recommended you actually test the map out first to see how the game works, then take a look at triggers afterwards to understand how I did it, otherwise you will be sitting there scratching your head going wtf?
If this system helped you, post here to keep the thread alive.
Have fun guys :3

Attachments

• Survival.SC2Map
    179.9 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.