• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[GUI:JASS]"Ultimate Clicker RPG"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hello i come to you with what could be a bugy system i made sometime ago but was broken by the lastest version of wc3

let me explain to you how it would work :

You pick a hero and arrive in a design area with some "creeps" that are unable to attack you get your hero close to theses creeps and begin to select or click them at the speed you want
each time its selected the creeps will suffer :

1 damage + (str of hero + bonus) + current dps of hero +bonus

the creeps have a 10% on click to deal 2dmg to a random hero around them and sometime to all for some bosses, its very simple on the paper as it should just mimic a "hero clicker" type of rpg you can find on web. I had this idea when wc3 released the mouse utilities on the WE. If we can somehow make a leakless map that doesn't crash too often due to the amount of click per game
and can somehow store them in a hashtable or on a local file maybe we can create a new type of map :)

thats my idea i have a basic map to show you, but first tell me if you are interested in it and if you also have some ideas to trigger it or jass :) !

thx cya around

Status
Not open for further replies.