• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Request Trigger] Anti Auto Clicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, My name is Lewt. I am developing a football map for warcraft 3. When the football is in the air I have the receivers right click on each other to push and shove them out of the way. The problem is that people have auto clickers so they can right click or push at like 20 clicks per second and they just outpush you so hard you cannot do anything about it. I come looking for a way that if someone clicks more then EIGHT clicks per second you will get your hero stunned for .5 seconds.

Level 4
i think i could prolly click 8 clicks a sec XD if i was seriously tryin, but cant u check for "consistancys" aka if every sec they get the same clicks (exactly 25) or atleast really close, they get stunned
cause on a role i could prolly do that, but for a lil afterwards my clickcount would be lower

I bet you couldnt. to be honest theirs a whole community with a diffrent map we have it says your click most people can do 4-6 noone can do 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.