• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A trigger i hope is simple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need a trigger that if u hit chat (F12) it shows every player on the games click count per SECOND. I dont need it to show text really just would like it to show their click count per second. The problem is the game i play people use a auto clicker to right click and its unfair to non-autoers. Thx in advance!

Level 4
hmmm... How about one that makes it so that when a person reaches a click count of 8 per second it will say something and then their screen will start to spin so they mess up where they are clicking

Level 17
Oh you mean those people who use programs that when they click, it will click alot in a matter of second thus having an instant kill in Click Wars?

This gotta be the easiest trigger I will make... Rep me!

Plus, you cannot have a F12 Chat click check thing...

Okay, I posted it in spells...

Honestly, I had a fun time making this new trigger... Have fun knowing how many clicks your doing.

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/1428

Last edited:
Level 17
I just read the first post, fine, I'll try something else... I'm almost done with the right click thingy...

You know FF7, not everyone's attitude is like yours... You can stay silent... Waiting for a rep, while I just mention it in a happy go lucky kind of way... Thats why I have MORE rep than you... No really...

But were all peace right?

Last edited:
Level 4
Im actually useing this for football not click wars. You have to right click someone and it push's them and they push u back you are fighting for the catch or interception really. Thank you for making this but this is not exactly what I wanted. This is what I need:

lets say Red right clicks 8 times per second (useing his auto).
so then : in blue letters across the screen it says "NAME is clicking ## times per second."
then they one that hit higher then 7 (8+) their screen will start spinning and make them misclick.

or if this is easier then making them spin just kill them.

Level 17
Im actually useing this for football not click wars. You have to right click someone and it push's them and they push u back you are fighting for the catch or interception really. Thank you for making this but this is not exactly what I wanted. This is what I need:

lets say Red right clicks 8 times per second (useing his auto).
so then : in blue letters across the screen it says "NAME is clicking ## times per second."
then they one that hit higher then 7 (8+) their screen will start spinning and make them misclick.

or if this is easier then making them spin just kill them.

OHHH! Haha, so your not talking about detecting programs?

Its just that the football player will get dizzy?

If you send in the map, I can help you much faster and much more efficiently.

PM it or something, cause its really hard making a trigger with no goal or anything...

Level 12
ok... a 12 hour bump?

AND leave them time to do it zomg it might not take a day BUT dont forget... ppl have other things to d then maping in life like
working
studing
living

XD leave them time to do it and wait 42 hour be4 bump

Level 4
ok sorry just most people on other forums if its not on page 1 they wont get to it :/ Also I convinced someone to give me his map unprotected (dunno if its the map itself or someone used a unrpotected) but all his triggers are in jass and I do not know it if that is helpful to someone ill give u the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.