• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guess who's back?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
It has been a long time since if terrained and i got to say that many of you people inspired me to start terraining again. The screenshot attached to this post is a improved version of my submitted challenge terrain against M0rbid. I hope you people like it.

Attachments

• ImprovedM0rbidVSHouseTerrainScreenshot.png
    ImprovedM0rbidVSHouseTerrainScreenshot.png
    1 MB · Views: 199
Level 36
Well, one advice could be to actually 'have' something there, as I see your background mountains on the left side are completely blank. Though first and foremostly I'd advice you to lower them down a bit, and add some two three more layers of mountains behind those ones, and as follows tweak around with the fog to eliminate the damned 'end of the world' feeling that we all hate so much.

Though, as stated, it's a huge improvement :)

Personally, I would also love it if you draw the camera back a little bit, so that the view goes over the tree-tops, as to make a more fluid and complete background line of mountains, naturally this should be complimented by what I stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.