• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Guess who's back ... back again ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi , im finally back after a long break i took because i was busy with something .

I've been working on this new piece of terrain , it's finally done . Took me 3 hrs due to my lack of experience ( and partially because i was playin around with the doodads too hehe:grin: ) And here it is ~

Description :
Rexxar belonged to the Mok'nathal clan , he said he was a wanderer . But there is always a place called home , this is where the Mok'nathal clan stand , together with the elements of trees and wild beasts , living in peace and harmony , cut off from battles and the outside world . Only some have heard about this place , some believed it is in a different dimension like the outlands , some believe it was heaven , but to Rexxar and Misha , it was Home .

Rexxar: '' Misha , we're finally back ''

1.jpg

I know the idea is weird or new , and the terraining looks simple though to me its not but i hope you like it .
P.S the bears not floating look closely

SO...

Comment on it - x)
:spell_breaker: this is my third terrain
if u like it <---- + Up me rep points x) hehe

Thank you !

Last edited:
Level 5
it is a tauren from the mok'nathal clan ! and the spammed rocks and trees are to give a moutainous feeling together with the fog / mist , they may be spammed but i had to adjust alot of their heights so it will look right ...

Level 18
i think it lookz nice.

but there are problems like :
1) there is a bear floating in midair on the left side.. dont know what waz up wit dat.
2) the tauren lookz funky on that mountain.
3) the waterfall could use more effect. like rockz justting out, or more varried hieght.

other than that, i like the tree/mountainous effect.

+rep

Level 14
Trees don't grow on rocks do they? (I'm pretty sure that I made that mistake myself). I also think that it was waaaay to many trees, I like when the terrain is filled with stuff but not when it's 1-3 doodads only. Also, use the smooth tool at some places but try not to make it to flat and what is that bear thingy doing in the air? But it was good I think, I like it despite that.

Status
Not open for further replies.