1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Gryphon rider/ Riderless Gryphon Landed

Submitted by Araven
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The mighty gryphon can also be tired and sometimes needs to take a break and rest on the ground.

So I made the animations for the landed gryphon with the "alternate" tag using the Retera Model Studio.
The bundle consists of 3 models: Gryphon rider, Riderless Gryphon and Riderless Gryphon without armor.
Contains decay, stand victory, attack, stand ready and morphing anims.

To create a mounting system unmounted dwarf rider is missing only.
Contents

Gryphon Rider (Model)

Gryphon Riderless (Model)

Gryphon Armorless (Model)

1. Wildone

Wildone

Resources:
    Resources:
    I love the idea! always wanted more Dwarven units and this is a gryphon knight!
    Keep making more awesome dwarven models!

2. Ardenaso

Ardenaso

Resources:
    Resources:
    I haven't downloaded it yet but I think the shield needs to be rotated downward and the leash needs to be attached to his left hand

upload_2020-12-1_19-36-32.png

3. Malmgrev

Malmgrev

Resources:
    Resources:
    Excellent work! Opens up more possibilities in a dwarven race tech-tree.
    I think we will start seeing more models with alternate forms, and this is a great one!