• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Strategy / Risk] Grunt Wars! (early beta)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Here is my 1v1 footies type game.. i still am working on it but so far so good! :goblin_yeah:

Attachments

• Grunt Wars.w3x
    266.4 KB · Views: 79
Level 2
Map Type: its a diagonal strip of land cutting through water, red's base is at the bottom left using Brown (computer) as an autospawn, Blue's is at the top right using dark green (computer) as an autospawn. Map goal, destroy the enemies base. Description, upgrade your base to one of the four (soon to be more) races and overwhelm your opponent using the race-based heroes (found at the top right of the map, only 1 can be chosen. currently all heroes are melee but i have one for each stat, so three per race, their level max is 50, with 4 skills, 3 go up to level 10 and (the final) goes up to level 3. its two player only at the moment.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, it's all bb code so I'd suggest using this when making the thread. It's fairly detailed and even has examples on every string of code. enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.