• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FOOTMEN FRENZY IDEAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Out of the many games i have created, my most popular is LOTR Footies. Recently i have released a BETA version of Star Wars Footmen Frenzy which in my opinion is my best game. However i barely made it, for with all the models i had, the game was unhostable due the map size. i orginally had 9 races, but had to delete 2 in order to make the game hostable. although i can host the game now, download is really slow and no1 has the patience to dl it.

My next idea for a new game is as follows:
Xmen Footies
Halo Footies Remake
Family Guy Footies
Simpsons Footies

I have great game ideas, but there arent many models to fit my ideas. i suck at creating skins and models and i would apprciate it if people would make more Halo models and/or xmen,family guy,simpson models.

Most themed maps are bad due to lack of good imported models and textures, they normaly don't have the right feeling, they includes the LoTR and Star Wars footman frenzies. although that latest Star Wars footies map did have a few imported models (and given credit to all those models I made, thanks for that) but the terrain was just boring, plain and themeless.

You should improve old maps before making new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.