• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello my name is Kazuya (my real name is Floyd). I've been browsing hiveworkshop for 2 years now so decided to join here and have been playing Warcraft 3 and DotA for 3 years.(but i'm still a noob in classic melee :vw_wtf:) Well.... the reason i joined here is to learn about modeling and JASS scripting. I only know about making units in the World Editor. umm.. i guess that's it. I'm not good at introductions. Anyway I hope people can assist me anything about mapmaking :grin:

Zed

Zed

Level 7
Hi, KazuyaRegret Welcome to the Hive! In this place you are treated as a friend or a family.
~Enjoy your stay!

Level 32
What's up Floyd :D

Well, there is a forum to recruit people in projects, that's where you can find individuals to assist you with a specific map. The World Editor Help Zone (WEHZ) is a ask and get answered area, regarding anything WC3 mod related.

Lastly, I'm sure you've seen our JASS section :S. All of these are located in forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.