• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello out there,
I am Drakz, short for Dracula, but that's another story.
I am new to The Hive, but have been an unregistered member (if I can call myself that) for a few years now, and what I mean is that I have regularly browsed The Hive every week and looked at all the new maps, models and skins etc that you all have been making, and I have been testing them out and have been impressed thus far.
I have not joined until now because I have been trying to come up with my own material first before registering, and still do not have anything yet, but thought it would be cool to join this great community of Warcraft fans.
I am currently trying to make my own maps, many of which are NOT DotA, but DotA inspired. And I am also making skins as I am pro at Photoshop.
If anyone would me to test their maps and models, just give me whistle and I'll check it out.
Cheers guys :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.