• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Green Requiem

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a Heartless from Kingdom Hearts.
I thought it would be not so difficult to make, and in fact it wasn't, and because they are other types of Heartless that juse the same model, but with an other texture, I did it^^

I will update the model as soon as I get my WC3 reinstalled (I had to reinstall my windows and now all registry entries of WC3 are deleted. For that reason I can't use Magos' Model Editor anymore ><)
The animations are not on such a high standard like they should be, because I'm just beginning learning animating models, and if somebody knows the game and wants to reanimate the model, feel free to do it^^

But please credit me^^
I hope you like it^^

//Edit:
Added a camera and unlooped the death-animation^^
Contents

Green Requiem (Model)

Reviews
[UNAPPROVED] Add a portrait/camera. I will give you a few days. --donut3.5-- Werewulf: No update visble, and donuts message seems to have outdated, rejected, please upload new version that abides moderation suggestion.

M

[UNAPPROVED]
Add a portrait/camera. I will give you a few days.
--donut3.5--

Werewulf: No update visble, and donuts message seems to have outdated, rejected, please upload new version that abides moderation suggestion.

Level 9
Yeah, I have to work on the texture^^
I'm going to do so tomorrow^^
(Maybe this night *lol*/I have problems to sleep^^)
And more KH models are in work^^ (The &quot;Wishing Star&quot; Keyblade, the other black mages, or HP-MP-Orbs &amp; Coins^^ (not that difficult XP)

But I don't know if I'll make much more Heartless, only the simple ones, because I am really bad at making humanoid models &gt;&lt;

Level 3
Great model, make it to were the green coat turns into player color, so that you can have multiple &quot;elements&quot; of them.

Level 9
I will upload the other 3 elements (Red Nocturne, Blue Rhapsody &amp; Yellow Opera) when I have finished their animations^^
I have some problems with their attack animations, cause they act really spontanious in Kingdom Hearts, and I dont know how to make that^^

But thats a really good idea, so I think I can do so^^