• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greeks vs Barbarians2.2V

• Angry
Reactions: Septimus
---------------------Greeks vs Barbarians---------------------
--------------------- 2.2Version ---------------------
A map that requires only strategy and brain.
How to play in the game: You will need to sell gold bars, gold bars can be found at the gold areas and they spawn after some time. There are also Crystals and Diamonds. You have to get each item with your Civilian(worker) and simple sell it as an item to your base.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Host: A host or the red player can use the main game commands as: -kick(to kick a bad player), -god (to change the weather).More:(-ally info, -ms, -credits, -help)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simple player: A simple player can use the commands as -ally info, -ms, -credits, -help.
Simple player/host: Protect your King units because if he die, you will losse the game.
Titan's gate: Titans gate it's an expensive building that summons a titan when it's completed, after the building will lost and you will not be able to build it again! Titan is a giant and heavy unit, it's doing good damage and also AOE with big range skill.
God called ghost: To be a god called ghost you need to join in the last spot of each team.
God called ghost is a locked ghost in the jail of the prison holders. You can't do something until your alliances to free you. You bassicaly mission it's to get out of this prison and fight for your allies, steal gold from your enemies and sell it in the shop for nice prices.
Prison Holder: If you are prison holder you have to make an army as fast you can and try to do your best. Your army is strong but small. Protect your Demon Boss(Leader) and you will never losse. If your enemies can't to kill you, try to kill them by your self.
Credits to: www.hiveworkshop.com for the models.
Credits to: Matafakas (Just me the official map maker).
If you are intersting to be a BETA TESTER, pm me. Play out the newest versions and test them by your self, first of all.
BETA TESTERS: You can get advertises in the map!
If you don't like the map or just strategy games just do not flame or insult me, because i have a life.
If you don't like something or if you found a bug, feel free to tell me with a commend or just a pm.

Keywords:
Greece Greeks Sparta Spartans Castles Knights Knight Strategy melee old age base humans barbarians demon ghost
Contents

Greeks vs Barbarians2.2V (Map)

Reviews
10:21, 26th Sep 2008 Septimus: Eh ? Delete a approve resources and re-upload it after a period of time ? Nice try, but it cannot fool us. Negative reputation have been given for violation. I would just paste the old review right here...

M

10:21, 26th Sep 2008
Septimus: Eh ? Delete a approve resources and re-upload it after a period of time ? Nice try, but it cannot fool us.

Negative reputation have been given for violation.

I would just paste the old review right here.

MasterHaosis: Hmm.. Not bad map, similiar like your 300 map !!! I like it, but you could put little more work on terrain !

Deskalda: This map has been re-tagged for relevence
[ ] Map scanned of viruses
[ ] Map doesnot chrash WC3 as far I can see
[ ] Map is yours/seems no edited from other author
[APPROVED]

Level 25
Septimus remember the MasterHaosis has post this at version 1.0 before a year.
I haven't upload it for a while because i had a problem with my pc.
I will also report you.

Ooooo, you're going to report him, how scary

Buddy, we're moderators. We know what we're doing

By the way, you're supposed to "Update" old maps, not leave useless out of date versions on the website you bloody git. How would you feel if we decided to only approve your oldest version and ignore your newer ones because you have no idea how to use a system?

Stop making more work for the map moderators you waste of space

Level 25
I know you can see what i have upload, when and if it's the same map as before from your database. There was a virus in my computer and it blocked me to upload at youtube/hiveworkshop and all the sites for some months. I just deleted my map because it was older version than my version and now because i fixed the problem, i reupload my map. As you can see in your database i just deleted more maps. Next time don't speak like a boy and i know your not scared, who is scared? nobody.

I can speak however I want mate. Also, I am a boy. Of course I'm gonna speak like one

Anywho, site rules state that you're supposed to update the older map, not delete and resubmit. How's about you read them before next time?