• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greek Soldier (Corinthian)

This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
I've decided to try to upload some of the old stuff on my harddrive that people have been asking me to share.

Some of these models are almost a decade old, and in hindsight i regret making them in a more "realistic" style - back then i usually had the ambition of doing total overhauls to change Wc3 into something else, but since then i've grown to love the original artstyle and i have a lot of respect for people like HerrDave who manage to nail it with models that go well together. Nevertheless, i hope people will find these useful.

It's perhaps a bit anachronistic to use this model together with the Roman or Macedonian units, since the Corinthian style of helmet was obsolete by this period, but it's a uniquely Greek look so i thought it would look cool.
Contents

Greek Soldier (Corinthian) (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add an in-game screenshot to the model.