• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Greatest War Ever v0.1 AI

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I've just created the first map, the map was called Greatest Ever War, where large-scale war between human against the orc. Control your hero in this endless battle. Destroy the enemy Castle to bring victory. This beta version (actually what is meant Beta, my friend said to me, means not Finish) oh .. Forget it.

Version 0.1:

-There are 4 heroes in every race
-There are 4 items
-You can play with the computer, or often called AI
-Human Race attackers : Footmen
-Orc Races Attacker
-To heal yourself go to:
For the Human race: Southeast
For the Orc race: North-Western

(I do not know when I will be updating this map)
Bugs found, send a letter to me.
Contents

Greatest War Ever v0.1 AI (Map)

Reviews
03:07, 23rd Aug 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected The description is pretty bad, everyone knows what beta and AI mean, really... no need to explain it. Only the basic information is given, without any BB-codes to clear it up. And I highly doubt anyone...

M

03:07, 23rd Aug 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

The description is pretty bad, everyone knows what beta and AI mean, really... no need to explain it.
Only the basic information is given, without any BB-codes to clear it up.
And I highly doubt anyone will send "a letter" to you ;)

About the game itself: the anti-vug tower seems stupid, the damage is obviously really stupid.
You could either make the damage look better, or make it triggered (You probably don't know the damage-formula...)

The terrain is crap, there's hardly any tileset variation, the height is done with blizzard cliffs (and blizzard cliffs aren't good) and there are no doodads (except for the stupid trees at the sides of the blizzard cliffs and the few props in the camp).

The triggers are inefficient and leak, if I had to edit the map I would redo most triggers from the start...
This can create some serious lag, since there are timed triggers which leak.

The gameplay is really boring... you just fight in a massed battle with some standard heroes that have wrong descriptions and that's it...