• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Star Wars TBoE v0.1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
BallGoo Presents
STAR WARS The Battle of Endor v0.9
Created by Ball Goo & edo494

Map Info:

I got inspired by seeing olofmoleman's SW models and I really like SW so I tried to make a simple but enjoyable map. This is my first map that I upload and I hope you'll like it. Anyways let's get on to the map.

A lot of people know the battle of Endor from the space battle side but this map is from the ground battle side of it. Drive your AT-ST walker and hunt down those Ewok scum on this foresty planet but be careful 'cause of the "easter eggs" :)D you will see what I mean when you play)

Features:

The map doesn't have much features to offer (now) I'm planning things to add and I hope it will work. ;)
Some features that it has:

- Multiboard System with kill counter (made by edo494)
- Advanced (RPG) Camera View
- (Planned) Buyable items
- (Planned) Game modes
- (Work in Progress) Abilities for AT-ST

(if you have any ideas or you want to help me making the map better contact me on THW)

Screenshots:

217394-albums5568-picture57939.jpg

217394-albums5568-picture57938.jpg

217394-albums5568-picture57937.jpg

217394-albums5568-picture57936.jpg

Change Log:

Version 0.9
- uploaded

Credits:

Special Thanks:

- edo494 for helping me a lot
- olofmoleman & Illidan(Evil)X for the awesome Star Wars models and icons
- PeeKay for the dust clock icon
- Starquizer for helping me on the forums

Keywords:
Star Wars, star, wars, jedi, ewok, wicket, jar jar, binks, darth, vader, mini, game, mini game, space, alien, wookiee, shooting
Contents

Star Wars TBoE v0.1 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/17 02:05:08 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall...