1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Star Wars TBoE v0.1

Submitted by BallGoo
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.

STAR WARS The Battle of Endor v0.9
Created by Ball Goo & edo494

Map Info:

I got inspired by seeing olofmoleman's SW models and I really like SW so I tried to make a simple but enjoyable map. This is my first map that I upload and I hope you'll like it. Anyways let's get on to the map.

A lot of people know the battle of Endor from the space battle side but this map is from the ground battle side of it. Drive your AT-ST walker and hunt down those Ewok scum on this foresty planet but be careful 'cause of the "easter eggs" :)D you will see what I mean when you play)

Features:

The map doesn't have much features to offer (now) I'm planning things to add and I hope it will work. ;)
Some features that it has:

- Multiboard System with kill counter (made by edo494)
- Advanced (RPG) Camera View
- (Planned) Buyable items
- (Planned) Game modes
- (Work in Progress) Abilities for AT-ST

(if you have any ideas or you want to help me making the map better contact me on THW)

Screenshots:

Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Change Log:

Change Log

Version 0.9
- uploaded

Credits:

Special Thanks:

- edo494 for helping me a lot
- olofmoleman & Illidan(Evil)X for the awesome Star Wars models and icons
- PeeKay for the dust clock icon
- Starquizer for helping me on the forums

Keywords:
Star Wars, star, wars, jedi, ewok, wicket, jar jar, binks, darth, vader, mini, game, mini game, space, alien, wookiee, shooting
Contents

Star Wars TBoE v0.1 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - [IMG] Date: 2012/May/17 02:05:08 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor,...
  1. sonofjay

sonofjay

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If this is on alpha you should make a thread on the map map development section. because if this is incomplete and not that good at all moderators will reject this even how many times you tell them that this is not complete and only on alpha stage.

2. BallGoo

BallGoo

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's no longer alpha I updated it