• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Great Glitch Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
So, in order to make the "contruced" typo worth fixing, I have started the campaigns all over again with yet another friend. I must say, we have done a rather great job at eliminating bugs to the point where these are the only ones I could find.
Human Campaign
  • On Chapter One, Artillery Strike's learn tooltip has a typo in it. "Learn A|cffffcc00r|tillery Strike" instead of "Learn A|cffffcc00r|rtillery Strike". This causes not only the hotkey to be highlighted in gold, but most of the spell's name.
  • On Chapter Two, if you want to level Command Ward, it says it lasts 20 seconds, if you have it learned, the tooltip says it lasts for 30 seconds. (World Editor duration states 20 seconds.)
  • MAJOR - On Chapter Five, the Town Halls are once again shifted from their positions.
  • On Chapter Eight, during the victory cinematic, Captain and many other forces are missing while Arthas talks to them. Four Peasents also magically appear out of nowhere halfway through the cinematic.
  • On Chapter Nine, if you use a Scroll of Teleportation, (You can buy one from the nearby Goblin Merchant) just before the map ends, Arthas will be teleported during the cinematic, causing him to disappear for the rest of the cinematic. This may be important, because, without Arthas there, Mal'ganis is not killed.
  • Even though we have played all of the maps, we still do not get an end of campaign report, claiming we haven't played through all the maps. All of my codes are also here:
    -load pWZl-3W7v-FGlZ-iuZW-ee9I
    -load Nmbf-ZnhL-o6yR-dRfm-pNRB-Byns-6QK9-RrAc-q8bv-MTHl-xg
    -load GFYu-ZcSS-Yl2B-N93D-e21V-MJrB-UTZ3-g9kg-zM1k-TnI2-Vbcj-7Y75-w5B
    -load IjCL-LzxU-6SmQ-pfLW-J32q-9BMy-GImJ-3prR-xRz1-JSvA-AMHQ-H62z
    -load Bhro-l7g5-IIyB-A9lg-gSml-Tsui-9wyd-g7VK-oP4j-2FN2-vtW2-5PRa-d
    -load BntF-rg9z-owr8-VZjg-PqEw-pYsA-nUKH-RJ8S-3ZGZ-9vcB-Rbx8-cKdX-v
    -load BDU1-udrM-jLsP-X2Pd-h5Hj-siwq-Wypv-plQo-4x9n-qfQZ-3fuH-vkUi-vHXd-L5i
    -load kVYu-Vhdq-Lsmf-X8UY-zA7g-VI87-iF8Y-hSHB-ysR9-jLLd-1Xv9-K6Q3-SB[*]Suggestion: There was one map where my allied player's hero did not reach the starting level of his hero on the next map. (He was Level 5, while on the next map he was Level 6.) I suggest you add a quick line that sets the level of the heroes to the next map's starting level, once the victory conditions are met. (This is when the main charachters all become invulnerable.)
Undead Campaign
  • On Chapter One, when victory conditions are met, Falric does not become invulnerable.
  • On Chapter Two, the learn tooltip on Falric's Tainted Blow has a typo in it. "Level 2 110 bonus damage..." instead of "Level 2 - 110 bonus damage..."
  • On Chapter Two, the Halls of the Dead's Freezing Attack leaves an inappropriate buff, named "Sunstrike".

I haven't finished the undead campaign yet, so more will probably come.

Last edited:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
(Moved to player feedback, where you're meant to post bug reports and questions)

I'll probably do the mass update at the end of the Orc Campaign,
so feel free to update the list anytime before then.
I might get round to that major one on chapter 5 sooner though.

Marked as true, because I'm gonna assume atleast one thing on that list will be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.