• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chapter 5 Error & Minor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Chapter Five won't give you a Town Hall start properly.
Instead you get one gray Town Hall and a black (neutral) Keep and no Town Hall for blue whatsoever.
Blue can still return resources to the black (neutral) Town Hall.
Screenshot attached, please resolve this quickly.

Minor:
  • On chapter four, Guard Tower states it requires a "Lumbermill" instead of a "Lumber Mill". This must be a typo on the requirement dummy's name.
    I don't know if this is true for the other maps as well.
  • On some of the maps, Falric uses Arthas scorescreen instead of the custom hero scorescreen.
  • On chapter five, the Jaina Aura Bug, which I already reported here (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/1697701-post8.html), is still present.

Attachments

• scr01.jpg
    scr01.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
Last edited by a moderator:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Ok, all sorted.

The main bug is caused by adding the resource sharing system to that level combined with replacing the buildings with town halls for insane mode.

Fortunately the H4 Lumbermill typo is only for that level.

The levels where Falric uses the wrong icon are levels such as H3, where he is an NPC. (Or atleast I think that was the only one)

And the Jaina bug seemed to happen when you skipped the cinematic, but thats gone now too.

SO: Resolved & Closed, I don't think theres anymore to say.
If you have any new bugs to report please start a new thread,
But if you feel this matter is unresolved then PM and I'll open it again!

Status
Not open for further replies.