• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grapple Hook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I need an ability that is similar to the Hookshot in the Legend of Zelda games. Basically, all I need is for you to be able to shoot at a wooden object, (I have set all wooden objects in the game to Wards, so please make it only work on those), and launch a chain/rope attached to the missle, (it doesn't matter what the missle looks like). When the missile hits, it pulls the hero to it. It must be possible to use it to climb up or down cliffs, or cross water. That is all that MUST be done.
I would also like the caster to float at a height of around 100, and if whoever (if anyone) accepts this challenge is very skilled, it would be cool if you could alternatively use it on an enemy to pull them towards you.
Thanks to whoever will do this for me, and anyone else who even considers doing it. I only wish I had the skill to program an ability like this on my own. >.>
One last note: I need this done fairly soon. I am leaving to go on a family trip on August 3rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.