• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Graphics Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently had to re-install warcraft due to some corrupted files. When I was done re-installing all the models and textures looked horrible.
I went into the video options, but it wont let me change the Model and Texture quality.
I know that my computer can handle a higher quality because I never had a problem before.
Anybody know how to help?
144484-albums5193-picture52800.png

It may be nothing. I might be going crazy. But I have good eyesight, picture memory, and I can think somethings different.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You can only change graphic settings from the options in the main menu (not ingame).

Make sure that your graphic drivers are up-to-date.
When they are, check that you have them set to render at maximum quality. Some graphic drivers allow you to change the texture quality which if set to performance orientated settings can noticable damage textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.