• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Grahhhhh! Oinkerwinkle's Geoset merger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Ok, I've been working on a model using oinkerwinkl's vertex modifier, Its a secret model I'm gonna use for a RPG, but anyways, I want to add a part of another model on to it, so I do the "file>merge geoset" comand because I dont wanna add a new geoset. But when ever i do that it adds it all to one bone, So I decide I'll doit in imcraments and go through renaming some bones to work, but still dosent work, Insted it seams intent On merging them to the exact same bones, even after I've renamed them. So i tried jsut using the geoset merger, and low and behold It merges to the right part, but it makes it so the new geoset is only visible on the inside, so the outside on the right (facing it's front) dosnt show up. All I see is the indside of the new model part, THROUGH the outer side. I'm starting to get pissed. If any of you could help, me I would be greatly appreciative.I would prefeare a technique to merge it to a exsiting geoset, scince it didnt F**k up the rendering.

Status
Not open for further replies.