• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Graduation Work: Programing Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ugh. Seriously? This is your graduate work? I highly suggest working with haXe rather than Unity -- simply because haXe is an actual language while Unity is more or less a module. If you can't figure out Unity, then I don't even know if you can handle learning something like haXe, which is an easier language to learn.

Good luck.

i also think hes graduating 8th grade

SPAM

No actually I am 10 years and in my country we have to do it in now. Now if you are done with trolling go bother somebody else.
And read my signature to know what I think about people like you. This is second time you are trolling me and both times you were wrong.

To the others: I dont have much time so also I am begginer and unuty is engine that I have understood a bit so I will stick with it.
Other please dont troll. So I decided to spli it in two parts: something about programing games and actual programing(explaining inputs, saving things like high score and such things) is this enough?

Level 11
I feel you man. I didn't have much time either when I was 10. By the way, don't you think Unity is a bit too much? What exactly were you taught this year in this "Programming Games" class?

I feel you man. I didn't have much time either when I was 10. By the way, don't you think Unity is a bit too much? What exactly were you taught this year in this "Programming Games" class?

Dont know are you trolling or not because I did and dont know if you get it :). I am 18. I was thought nothing about programing games in school. I just found out one great pdf book from what I learned many things. Simply I will cut part of my question, so I was thinking if I create some simple quiz game will explaining its proces of creating be enough for my work? Like to explain what are inputs and how they work, about using math functions explaining what is gui and such things

Level 17
I just found out one great pdf book from what I learned many things. Simply I will cut part of my question, so I was thinking if I create some simple quiz game will explaining its proces of creating be enough for my work? Like to explain what are inputs and how they work, about using math functions explaining what is gui and such things

why dont you ask your teachers or something how is anyone supposed to know that we dont go to school with you :ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 16
SPAM

No actually I am 10 years and in my country we have to do it in now. Now if you are done with trolling go bother somebody else.
And read my signature to know what I think about people like you. This is second time you are trolling me and both times you were wrong.

To the others: I dont have much time so also I am begginer and unuty is engine that I have understood a bit so I will stick with it.
Other please dont troll. So I decided to spli it in two parts: something about programing games and actual programing(explaining inputs, saving things like high score and such things) is this enough?

I tried reading your signature.

Here is a quick-fix you can copy-paste to your signature.

If you use sarcasms after 18, it means that you think you are smarter than others.

If you think that you are smarter than others, you lived an empty life.

If you lived an empty life, it means that you are just robot made of meat who thinks that he is needed for this world, but the truth is, this world would be better place without you.

Now it looks much better doesn't it?

Try to put a coma after each complete sentences.
English is my third language, but I could effortlessly detect your errors through a single glance.

You could actually phrase the sentences better, I felt like you are turning round and round to make this one point clear.
If you are using sarcasms to make you look intellectually better than others, you have lived an empty life.
If indeed your life is empty, you are but a robot with an organic composition.

Why target specifically 18 and above? If your philosophy is true, it should be
generally applicable to all others.

I left out the vulgar areas, just because that's not true.

Nobody has the right to judge others, no matter who you are.

Anyways, if you wanted to learn about making games, it is faster through Unity (Since most of the assets and scripts are ready at your disposal.), but if you wanted to learn about programming, try haXe.

I suggest you to go with Unity, it takes less experience to produce more, and ultimately, faster.
There is also a free server-hosting which you can use for free. (Maybe for score saving?)
It is limited, but it is enough for alpha-testing purposes. (Unless you upgrade into the unlimited account).

Good luck! :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.