• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Indie Game Developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey all,
I am looking for some guys to start an Indie Game Developer Company.

We're gonna be making amazing games.

The Roles I need are :
2-3 Artists : You will Design Envorinement,Characters,Enemies,Props and Other Such Things.
1-3 Musician : You will make music for the Games.No Game can be played without good background music.
2-4 Programmers/Coders : You will be programming in Javascript Or C# and Building the main stuff of the Game.
1 Game Tester : This one needs a good gaming rig to make sure the games run well.
1 Unity Expert : I will be doing this but I need one more person with me coz even with Unity the placement of objects and other things are still important.I am not good at Cameras for example.

We are going to be using Unity for making our Games and due to this The Programmers won't need to learn more than Javascript or C#...You need any two of these Languages to work.

I will be Writer,Team Manager and I will be managing our website too.

If any of you wants to join,Please reply below or contact me at [email protected]

Please join.

We only need some good artists and a few musicians along with programmers who need to learn nothing more than C# / Javascript.A Game Tester can be anyone with a powerful gaming PC and a Unity Expert is just someone who knows how to use Unity Game Maker Tool.

Please Join.Let's make amazing games together.

Kazeon

Hosted Project: EC
Level 33
I can be a programmer or the "unity expert" you are talking about, I have developed several games using Unity. This game should be enough to be my resume, I made it with Unity, coded with C#. I'm also pretty good at managing deadlines. If you have the team gathered, tell me more about the project. And if I think it's potent enough, I will be more than happy to party up. : )

Level 3
I can be a programmer or the "unity expert" you are talking about, I have developed several games using Unity. This game should be enough to be my resume, I made it with Unity, coded with C#. I'm also pretty good at managing deadlines. If you have the team gathered, tell me more about the project. And if I think it's potent enough, I will be more than happy to party up. : )

Thanks for the help Quilnez !!

Currently we only have you and me...If anyone else joins,I'll let you know.

Now that the Programmer Role has been filled up,All we need is a few Artists and Musicians.

One good thing about the Hive is that it allows you to develop new skills and build up new connections. Typically this is done over time by taking on requests, or submitting resources. Showing the community at large what you can do.

Generally, it's rather difficult to recruit for large projects without either something substantial to show(if anything at all), or some sort of weight behind your name- atleast within the community.

So you may want to consider being a little more open about what exactly you're aiming to make.

Reactions: pyf
Level 3
One good thing about the Hive is that it allows you to develop new skills and build up new connections. Typically this is done over time by taking on requests, or submitting resources. Showing the community at large what you can do.

Generally, it's rather difficult to recruit for large projects without either something substantial to show(if anything at all), or some sort of weight behind your name- atleast within the community.

So you may want to consider being a little more open about what exactly you're aiming to make.
I just want to create a team of people that can use Unity and create games.I wanna create cool games and stuff.I've been gaming ever since I learned how to use a Computer.It's a big part of my life and every game won't have everything you need.

That's why I want to create this so that me and my friends here can make some good games and play em' and enjoy and that sort of thing.

That's what I want to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.