• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Government Spy/Agent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Hello, i searched a lot but i didn't found any HUMAN agent. I need a suit agent/spy like the C&C Red Alert spy, that cool guy with suit and IF IS POSIBLE a stealth walk, not like illidan, but no like villager, maybe rifleman xD. I need the model with a punch attack animation, if you can't make that animation, forget the attack, it does'nt really care. Very much thanks.

The map is Empire Destiny (is like a C&C Red Alert, Empire Earth and Wc3 Convination xD)
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59088

Ill give credits and rep.

Suit/Agent/Spy (forget the face, the face don't needs to be like that one xD)
http://content.nordstrom.com/ImageGallery/store/product/Gigantic/6/_5418606.jpg

Last edited:
Level 15
lol, thanks but i have made this request so anyone can do it, if General Frank wanna help me, ill be glad he do it, but if someone else help me, ill be glad too, i won't PM or something, thats irritating. Anyway ill give credits and +rep

i think is not really hard to do, maybe a villager with suit whould be ok. Cavman did it, he modified the villager and made him a sailor

Level 6
I remember CombatTheWombat making a villager wearing a suit skin. Try to PM him to see if he still has it.

Level 36
As far as I know, Elenai still is working on an Agent Smith model for me. It could obviously double as a standard G-Man very easily. If it is ever completed (I intend to bother him until it is) it will surely be uploaded here for public access. Check the resource section often, and hopefully it will be on here soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.