• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

good, free and easy-2-use animation tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Milkshape is the easiest thing to animate in (and easy when it comes to animating means that you half to read 1-2 tutorials.)
Since you said ms3d files i assumed that you own milkshape.

y i had milkshape as a trial version, but the trial perio expired. i am trying some *tricks* now 2 be able continue using it without trial expiring time, but i got now gmax from turbosquid and it supports ms3d files too, and it looks SOOOO similar with gmax, it just has a bigger array of geometric figurs (like torus, cone and such which makes the whole scratch-modelling way easier and faster 4 me) so i think i will try animating in gmax maybe. i have tried blender too but it's too confusing 4 me. i also have hered and seen the tutorial 4 the notepad-animating but that looks so weird and confusing 2 me and besides it uses soooo many lines, so its not a noob-friendly way. but ty anyway m8 :)

ZIR

ZIR

Level 10
Milkshape is the easiest thing to animate in (and easy when it comes to animating means that you half to read 1-2 tutorials.)
Since you said ms3d files i assumed that you own milkshape.
You said 1-2 tutorials. The problem that I only found 1 tutorial till now for animating with milkshape can you please give me some links?

Status
Not open for further replies.