• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

good and bad system request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
id like a system that shows how mutch good point you have and how mutch evil..

it can look something like this:

Good: 1
Evil : 0

if a player does something bad. while having a/many good point then take 1 point away from the good and add it to the evil. so it will look like this:

Good: 0
Evil : 1

Level 7
i think that can be done in the leaderboard like if generic unit house dies set leader board to that much....
or something like that.

I wouldnt even suggest a leaderboard. I think what you are looking for would be map specific.
If I am correct, you want characters to have an alignment.
Good actions give you good points and bad actions give you bad points.

If this is the case, you would have to do this differently for different maps. For campaign maps, you would have to set values for each action.
Use an integer for each player, best as an array
Alignment [1-12] with a base value of 50 (neutral)
Players that reach 25 have an evil character and players that reach 75 have a good character.

Example:
The objective is to protect a wealthy man or kill him and steal the money.
If he makes it to the destination add a +5 to the alignment of the player
if he dies, subtract 5 from the alignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.