1. Are you planning to upload your awesome spell or system to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Golem Invocation 1.6.1

Submitted by Flame_Phoenix
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
To be honest with myself, I never expected the spell to go this far at all. Using 2D dynamic arrays was a complete new experience for me, I just hope I learned it well.
Anyway, Here is the spell.

This spell belongs to my project
Castle vs Castle Flame Edition and I hope you all enjoy it.

Description:
Golem Invocation - This spell summons creatures while the caster is channeling the spell, and it has many options for the user.
This is my 3rd submit to this community, it is just a way to thank all help and experience you guys have been giving me, and I hope you all like it.

Forest Call - Creates a green paradise in the target area. Ancients and trees will spawn to aid the ranger fight her enemies and, while inside the green paradise, all allied units will benefit of special abilities. Affects a 500 AOE.
This is also my spell for the Spell Olympics, I hope you all enjoy.

Requirements:
- Jass NewGen Pack (uses vJASS)
- TimerUtils
- Table
History:
Version 1.0
- Innitial release

Version 1.1
- Code and comments both improved in performance and readability

Version 1.6
- Versions 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 were test versions that didn't get released
- The core of the spell was drastically improved in performance
- The spell now is easier to use and change due the use of dynamic arrays
- This version is a culmination of knowledge provided from the other versions before

Version 1.6.1
- Updated for patch 1.24

This took a lot of my effort, just to have a chance on the contest. I hope you like.

Keywords:
CCFE, Castle vs Castle, Flame_Phoenix, summon, golem, channel, AOE, dust, earthquake, JESP, vJASS
Contents

Golem Invocation (Map)

Reviews
Dr Super Good: Very nice spell. The system used is very easy to use so even beginner triggerers will find this a pleasure to use. The customizability of this spell is great, and there is almost a limatless number of cool spells that can be made...
  1. Dr Super Good:
    Very nice spell. The system used is very easy to use so even beginner triggerers will find this a pleasure to use.
    The customizability of this spell is great, and there is almost a limatless number of cool spells that can be made from this. I can think of a lot of maps that can use this spell, if ballenced correctly. I highly recomend using this spell if you want a cool summon affect spell.

Code wise it is also good, with no noticable leaks at all. Although it is not as efficently coded as it could be, this spell still is very efficent. Full MUI also means multiple heroes can use this spell at the same time. Really there are not many flaws with this spell next to the odd bit of efficency which it is pretty good at.

2. redscores

redscores

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Looks very cool, well, but I never liked mass summons, sorry, but the quality of the spell is good. 7/10

3. Flame_Phoenix

Flame_Phoenix

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This spell is JESP, it can be used for other things than a mass summon. In fact, you can summon only 1 unit if you change the SETUP right.
    Btw, it doesn't look cool, it IS COOL xD

Thx for posting anyway.
    This spell was also approved in wc3campaigns, so is sure be have quality. Hope you all like it.

4. PoWerJin

PoWerJin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    yeah, it rocks ....

5. Mage_Goo

Mage_Goo

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    wow.. another spell from Flame_Phoenix, this will be good spell and simple spell.

6. goldenjuan1

goldenjuan1

Resources:
    Resources:
    It looks great... but I can use it in my map.... :S

7. 888462

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    LOVLEY spell.. But you i have the BEST idea for an Spell.. Its a big vulcano that comes out of the ground and every lava rock thing becomes a small red coloured Infernal it would be awesome

8. Flame_Phoenix

Flame_Phoenix

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I happy to see this spell pleases people good enough =)

9. greatmoose

greatmoose

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lags games