• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gold Tower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Yes,
and i want that, the gold will added will be the 50% of the unit gold bounty awarded of the dying unit..
sorry for the wrong grammar.. :)
if the unit killed,
have bounty awarded by 4,
which is killed by the Gold Tower, the killing tower Adds additional 50% of the unit award which is 2 from the owner of (Killing Unit)

all i can see is this bounty award :

• If ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Footman) then do (Player - Add 1000 to Player 1 (Red) Current gold) else do (Do nothing)

Level 3
I think there is no way to do that
because Gold Bounty Award value can only customized from Object Editor

if there is any way to check its value, maybe this can be done
or find a Custom Bounty Award system that made by trigger, then maybe this can also be done

I can be wrong though :)

i saw on the other map, that
also they put on the description that,
" If This Tower Kills a unit, add additional 50% of gold"
and when they Upgrade
"Add Additional 100% of Gold "

Rheiko is right.
Under no possibility one can access bounty at Object Editor.
However, it's possible by using Hashtables (easy and not too complicated) or Unit User Data.
You need to index all the bounty data in an initialization trigger then have a core system controlling all the values. I can't explain it in details yet.

Level 3
Rheiko is right.
Under no possibility one can access bounty at Object Editor.
However, it's possible by using Hashtables (easy and not too complicated) or Unit User Data.
You need to index all the bounty data in an initialization trigger then have a core system controlling all the values. I can't explain it in details yet.

like Element TD Gold Tower ?
That trigger was the one i want to make.

Last edited:
Level 33
Assuming that Gold Tower can be upgraded, I have created a test map that you can configure all of the settings at the setup trigger.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Basically what you need to do is just set GT_UnitType and GT_OriginalBounty for each unit, and after it has been set for one unit, you need to run the Run GT Save <gen> trigger for system registration.
Then, rinse and repeat for next unit.

Remember, once you have conform to use this system, you need to set all units' bounty in this trigger only (which means bounty from Object Editor should be set to 0).

Attachments

• Gold Tower.w3x
    16.5 KB · Views: 32
Level 3
Assuming that Gold Tower can be upgraded, I have created a test map that you can configure all of the settings at the setup trigger.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask :)

Basically what you need to do is just set GT_UnitType and GT_OriginalBounty for each unit, and after it has been set for one unit, you need to run the Run GT Save <gen> trigger for system registration.
Then, rinse and repeat for next unit.

Remember, once you have conform to use this system, you need to set all units' bounty in this trigger only (which means bounty from Object Editor should be set to 0).

This is what i want ! Thanks bro, +Rep

Status
Not open for further replies.