• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Gold Mines and Creeps Not Loading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I had made a mod a longtime and don't remember if this issue happened. Today I tried playing but was taken by surprise when I loaded the map and gold mines and creeps were missing.

Anyone know why this is happening?

Here's my map mod

Attachments

• (8)GardenOfWar modded.w3x
    8 MB · Views: 19
Level 21
On first load i had the same problem, i then placed some custom creeps to see if they would spawn and saved the map.

That somehow fixed it.

Level 21
No i'm using latest 1.32

check if this works for you

Attachments

• (8)GardenOfWar modded.w3x
    8 MB · Views: 16
Level 7
No i'm using latest 1.32

check if this works for you
Ok so I found the problem, saving it with 1.26 editor is causing things to disappear. I opened the map in the 1.32 editor, didn't add anything, and saved it. Now the map loads correctly.

P.S. i was using 1.26 game/editor because i thought 1.32 couldnt load the map but i found out i was putting the map in the wrong Map folder (i was using the one in the game directory instead of the one in Documents).

Anyways thanks for the assistance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.