• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gold, Lumber +10 Text Color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I know there is a way to change the color of the +10 resource (yellow gold +10, green lumber +10) and even the critical strike #!color. Someone posted a file that you could modify and then import into the map to change these colors to your liking. I tried searching around but had no luck. Does anyone know which file it is? the thread or another way to accomplish this?

Note that I cant just trigger floating texts since the other will still show and note that you cannot normally change the colors of the +10 or critical strikes in the interface editor.

Thanks in advance!

[Highlight]Edit for mod: Solved :) thx GonePostal[/code]

Last edited:
Level 2
Okay, I've been looking for over half an hour and I'm pretty sure it's impossible, the best you can do if you still believe that you can do that is go on google and search it but I really think there's no way that you're going to get that done, sorry.

I'm quite sure it can be done as I have seen it myself, I just cant find the old file and or the posts about it. Thanks for looking anyway DeadZero :).

Level 3
I haven't been fooling around with the file very much, but you want this. It is already set to allow terrain ~90 degrees. Put it in a new folder named UI in the warcraft 3 folder

whatever \ Warcraft 3 folder \ UI (make a new folder) <<here

I believe the file is attached to your maps when you save them, so everyone playing can access the same data without d-sync. Again, I don't know, but I've never heard of that problem.

Attachments

• MiscData.txt
    6.9 KB · Views: 201
Level 2
I haven't been fooling around with the file very much, but you want this. It is already set to allow terrain ~90 degrees. Put it in a new folder named UI in the warcraft 3 folder

whatever \ Warcraft 3 folder \ UI (make a new folder) <<here

I believe the file is attached to your maps when you save them, so everyone playing can access the same data without d-sync. Again, I don't know, but I've never heard of that problem.

Awesome, this is what i was looking for, thx. +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.