• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gold and Triggers {increasing the amount of gold in a Gold Mine / giving player...}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi it's me again:hohum:. This time I would like to know how to Increase the amount of gold in gold mines and give a player a certain amount of resources when he steps into a region. Please can you help me? Thanks again :thumbs_up:

Level 2
It's easy.Just put you mine on the map and double-click on it and there's a line Gold amount and you can set it. :wink:
  • GiveGold
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters *REGION*
    • Conditions
      • (Entering unit) Equal to (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Entering unit))))
    • Actions
      • Player - Set (Owner of (Entering unit)) Current gold to (((Owner of (Entering unit)) Current gold) + X)
X is the gold that you want to be added !

Don't forget to +rep me !! :grin:

Level 2
You can add gold to mines like that:
  • Add Gold to Mines
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Add 5000 gold to Goldmine 0000 <gen>
      • -------- Neutral Building - Add Gold To Gold Mine --------
I hope this helped you
Agree.

Unit enters region

Owner of triggering unit is equal to player red

Add 1000 gold to player red :D

Your trigger is ony for the red player so it's not right to give this example :xxd:

Level 3
Oh thx guys :)

{EDIT 1}
You can add gold to mines like that:
  • Add Gold to Mines
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Neutral Building - Add 5000 gold to Goldmine 0000 <gen>
      • -------- Neutral Building - Add Gold To Gold Mine --------
I hope this helped you

Toraxxx, when i try to create the trigger, it won't let me......The "OK" button is grey so i can't click it......Any advice?

{EDIT 2}
Oh sorry I found out why......It was because I did'nt select the gold mine, Thx for all your help guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.