• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Going to start a Dynasty Warriors 6 Map, help would be nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
wallallxl_2.jpg

I'd like some help with a Dynasty Warriors 6 Map, anyone who has played dynasty warriors and knows about the characters (besides just Lu Bu) is welcome to help!

If the map is successful, we will delete and re-do the terrain, and story to create another level in the Dynasty Warriors 6 Series so people don't have to keep replaying the same map over and over again.

Note that the map may not come out if there is insufficient help.
So please help me out!
:mwahaha:

Here's what I'm looking for:
A person for Terrain (1/2)
HsK.DaMiAnz (Me)

A person for Triggers (1/2)
HsK.DaMiAnz (Me)

A person for Making Units and Heroes (1/1)
HsK.DaMiAnz (Me)

A person to make the forts, camps, bases and cities (1/3)
HsK.DaMiAnz (Me)

Photoshop Boy.. or girl. [Loading Screens, titles, pics etc] (1/1)
No Name (Banned from Bnet)

Note that you can pick as many jobs as you want AS LONG AS YOU KNOW HOW TO DO THAT JOB PROPERLY.
Note: You MUST be fluent in English.

Please reply to this thread AND add my msn if you wish to apply.
Email: [email protected]

App:
Battle Net Name -
Email Address -
Mapping Experience Time -
Area of Expertise -
Age -

Last edited:
Level 7
How are you planning to do the controls? Arrow Key Movement + abilities/hotkeys for attacks?

I'm planning on doing the controls the standard way like in a normal game.. Unless you can make the controls arrow key/3rd person/hotkeys for attacks, that would be great if you could :p Because I definitely can't! Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.