• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dynasty Warriors AOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I was wondering if anyone is interested in helping me with a oncoming project
I am really, and i mean really, poor in terrain design, I am good with balancing and some basic trigger
I am looking for a good terrainer, a good "importer" like to import spell from spell packs into the map, or make own unique spells
I can't really start this project unless i have the terrain
so anyone wanna work with me
if u can, plz post a terrain for this map, the terrain is basic aos style, like aotz, dota, aom, tob...
looking forward to it
btw, i did a beta on the map, i will post it once i get home, still the terrain is horriable compare to other aos map
so i am planning to rework this map from the ground up, start from scratch once again

This is for all dynasty warriors fans, DW fans unite
and if u do do the terrain, u will have all the freedom, lighting, tree, debree, w/e u wanna put on is fine as long as it make sense

Attachments

• Dynasty_warriors_vs_Samurai_warriors.w3x
    436.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.