• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Going out with a bang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey guys.

Its been a long time since I've posted anything here. I've moved on to Java, and Warcraft has gotten buggy on my computer. Today, however, I realized that even though I had taken a lot from this forum, and eventually become a JASS master because of it, I hadn't really given anything back.

So basically, I want to make a spell pack of awesomeness before I leave for good, so it can't be said I just mooched. I can do almost anything in JASS, and most of NewGen, so I would like some ideas on awesome spells to make. And I mean awesome. Like, things flying everywhere. You name it. I'm thinking that about 5 spells, or 3 really good ones, could suffice. I don't know, give me your input peoplez.
Thanks.

Level 19
Err 4 undead type skulls starts flying around caster on cast (not like spinning more like random)
They release from casters body
They attack on enemy randomly like:
One of them flies to target with high goes inside it then returns back in a smooth type
this continues for next skulls
they attack 1by1

Status
Not open for further replies.