• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God War v2.12

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
GOD WAR
GODWARTAGcopy_zpsc9b6085c.jpg

Loading Screen/Map Preview Image:
NewAgeGODtext_zps9794e832.jpg

GODWARtheFoursTextcopy_zps998fa1f5.jpg

Map Info:

*Inspiration

This map was first made just for fun by the purpose that is to create heroes base on friends in school
with imba-high attack speed style inspired by Angel Arena. But later, the story was create and with this story,
this map has been upgrade to a serious war with interesting story behind.

*Story

The world was create by four elemental lords, Fire Lord, Earth Lord, Water Lord, and Thunder Lord.
The Lords have ruled the world for over 1000 years. But one day, there was this man who don't want to be ruled
by The Lords anymore. He gathered people who agree with him to fight againts those Lords.
The Lords have been slained, that man promote himself to rule the world and called himself "GOD".
He create new elemental king to replace the Lords. But GOD has too much power, anywhere he goes, the creature
around there will go insane and start to mutated. So he decide to locked himself up to the highest mountain on
the center of the world, so the only mutant creature are those who live on the mountain. The world come to peaces
again.
But one day, the "GOD" most trust fellow, "Shade Angel". He don't understand why "GOD" is the only one
who can ruled the world, not only him but almost GOD's entired army agree with him. They gatherd more people to
overcome the power of GOD and start calling themselves "Over Crazy".

By the moment GOD has ruled the world, there was this one locked up creature was released because the Lords
died. It was called "Gay Queen". Gay Queen is a failure creature that was create by the Lords, with it high speed
reproduction and so much dangerous, the Lords need to locked it up deep down the world. Gay Queen has so much hatred
againts the Lords, so when it was release and realise that the Lords didn't live anymore. The world is targeted instead.
Gay queen decide to reproducted its species and with Gay Queen's ablity to control all living things mind, It start to
controling mind of strong people and creatures for it to destroy this world easier. Gay Queen called her loyal army "Gay Army".

When Gay Queen start to offense the world, There were some people who stand and fight againts Gay Army. They called
themselves "Anti-Gay Army". Anti-Gay Army was created with only one purpose is to destroy Gay Army and kill Gay Queen.
They have high magic technology army which is the most powerful technology in the world. There army is like invincible.

Now the world is in chaos again but there are some people who live calmly in this chaotic world, they are religion
who worship the Lords. They called themselves "Buatun". Un-Tha-Lek, who is the chief ascetic in Buatun Temple sense
the dangerous that offense this world. He and his disciples decide to joined the war to save lives and lead this chaotic world
back to peaceful world once again.

The 4 way wars is started. Who is the right, who is the wrong, who is the good, who is the bad. The conclusion
in this war is in your hand now !

*Map's Objectives

You are a part of this war, choose which side you'll join, choose your powerful hero, train hard by fighting againts
creatures in the map, kill all the enemy heroes, overcome them and destroy their territories !

Features:

-62 unique Hero in -ap mode
-15 powerful boss with 15 Boss's item if you can beat them
-many item in map to help you fight and it have special effect to your hero if you got it
-you can play -tt mode for fight 6v6 (Team oc tagteam Anti-Gay and Team Buatun tagteam Gay
-Arena system can 1v1v1v1 in normal mode
-You can type -boss to see the location of the bosses if they're still alive
-You can type -shop to see the location of secret shop

Some else stuff about map:

Some of the language in this game is Thai, because we don't want thai players to play our
map with too much stress but play it with laughter.
And because we mostly play this map in Thailand server, that's why we have to use
Thai language.But some .important information that is described by Thai language,
we also add the subtitle to describe them with English language

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:

0009.jpg

0008.jpg

0007.jpg

00010.jpg

00011.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061313_133759_24.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061313_132518_13.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061313_132714_15.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061313_134312_33.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061313_134213_32.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061313_134047_27.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_061313_133835_26.jpg

Video Description:

Change Log:

-Fix a preview picture for use in hiveworkshop
-Balance some skill
-Add 2 new item
-translation some text to english

-Fix a preview picture for use in hiveworkshop but it not succuss T^T
-Balance some skill

- Re-edit some skills of old heroes.
- All heroes will choose in the center in Allpick mode.
- New Heroes, Soul Hunter in OC'Camp.
-Re-Make skill Monter Hunter hero
- Bosses can now reborn! (fix balance of boss items too)
-Add 8 New boss and 8 Boss item in the game!
-Add new Quest Seraph Attack
Game mode: -ap(All Pick mode), -tt(Tag Team mode)

Credits:
Porforever [MODELS/Code/Art]
Vanadiros[Code/Art]
Guitar
Code:
Tanatos[Tester]
Backma[Tester]

[hidden="Also thanks to:"]
[color=#D0F680]Models:[/color]
[list=a][*] s4nji [*] JetFangInferno [*]ranquil[*]Carrington2k[*]Frankster
[*]RaidonGod
[*]Goolygot
[*]Boneknight
[*]Dragonscale_Blade[*] Boneknight
[*]KayS
[*]debode
[*]Ohllus
[*]Tonberry
[*]paladinjst
[*]unchips
[*]Revilo
[*]MistAssass
[*]Gottfrei
[*]Boneknight
[*]Tranquil
[*]Fan
[*]D4RK_G4ND4LF
[*]Teaspoon[/list]

[color=#D0F680]Tutorials/Systems:[/color]
[list=a][*] Zeroranger[*] BlackRock[/list]

[b]Keywords:[/b]
War,God,Angle,Arena,Hero
Contents

God War v2.12 (Map)

Reviews
19:05, 28th Jun 2013 Orcnet:
I love the giant units. I once accidently made a giant Kodo in a map and laughed really hard when I tested it, but it was kind of cool too. It made me want to see giant units. Anyway, looks like you did it good work!!! This looks Epic! Fix the preview picture by converting the format to jpg and back to .tga or .blp again - no alpha channel, no transparency. I think you have transparency left over from from photoshop. What are the file formats you used? Nice Video too!!! 5/5 obviously took a lot of work. + rep. Description should be improved, if this map is as awesome as it looks, it needs a top-rate description.

Level 2
Thank you very much for all the good and friendly complement and suggestion
It seem I still need to improved more on my language ability, hahaha
And I will fix the map preview picture as well

Anyway, thank you so much again everyone

Level 2
Fix the preview picture by converting the format to jpg and back to .tga or .blp again - no alpha channel, no transparency. I think you have transparency left over from from photoshop. What are the file formats you used?

As you say, I've tried to save as .jpg then convert to .tga or .blp. I also sure that my preview picture have no transparency or alpha path too. But I've no idea why it still be like that. ; ;

Btw, thanks so much for the advice.:vw_sad:

As you say, I've tried to save as .jpg then convert to .tga or .blp. I also sure that my preview picture have no transparency or alpha path too. But I've no idea why it still be like that. ; ;

Btw, thanks so much for the advice.:vw_sad:

Just do it again. switch to jpg. then convert to tga. see if that does it. What size is the image? what file type did you convert?

Nice its Fixed!!! Looks Great!!!

Now center align the image at the top (if you want). using tages around the image [.center] [./center] (without the periods).

Last edited:
Level 30
Map is going well and fine but somehow some texts is unreadable because it isn't translated into a full English language please do so then I can approve, visitor/private message me when your done with the revision.

EDIT: map updated

Last edited:
So I played this and well I don't know what to say. It is interesting. There was no AI so I didn't get to experience the full game effect. The stats go way up and the items start at 1000 gold and go to 90,000. Maybe I just don't get it. The skill involved with making this map was obvious. It took a lot of work for sure. I choose Blademaster and his abilities looked pretty cool, and I like the blood and special effects. This map is full of eye candy for sure but has some flaws too. The camera bounds should come in a tad. I could see off the edge in places. I don't know how to rate this. The arabic was a little confusing, maybe its sandscript, I can't tell. Me=stupid american. I would like to play this with like 5 other people before I give it a proper review. I was disappointed I didn't get to see any giant units :( but I'm sure that they are there somewhere. I really want to play some giant units now...

Level 2
Thanks a lot for reviewing our map, Legal_Ease!

Yeah, this map haven't an AI feature, we'll keep it in mind for future! For the camera bounds, it's cause of at first, we start to do terrain on a bit small map size. And then we realize that it's too small for some sort. So, we expanded the camera bound as much as we can. Then it become like that. ^ ^; Ah, and about giant units, there're bosses that you can type '-boss' to see where they're in map. And also, There're some of hero that can become a giant sized too, like The Choosen One, NecroWiser,Oat and The Earth Lord.

Btw, me so really appreciated for your comment, thanks again!

Level 30
I think you misunderstand what I'm saying here, the map should be translated into a whole of English I can't read those popping texts and quest menu, you just translated english the heroes and nothing more, there's no deep explanation to the spells just short texts which is bad, please do all provisions and vm me again when its done.