• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Kid

Em! inspired me to make a map in which I needed goblin kids. And so I made my first model edit in god knows how long.

I made the body a lil more slim, slapped a Goblin head onto it and made the face more fat as well as increasing the size of the helmet.

Animations are all Blizzard apart from the Helmets movement which I had to make on my own since the original kid doesn't have a helm.

Give credits if you use it. TY

UPDATE: Fixed the portrait model and a lil helmet bug in the Death animation.
UPDATE: Made another attempt at making him look more childish. I pulled up his pants and made his nose smaller.

Keywords:
goblin, kid, child, infant, youngling, embryo, helm, green, nose, rope, phail
Contents

Goblin Kid (Model)

Goblin Kid (Model)

Reviews
15:07, 13th Mar 2011 DonDustin: useful for any goblin village

M

15:07, 13th Mar 2011
DonDustin: useful for any goblin village

Level 2
It maybe not look like a kid but, it's still one nice Goblin. Hope you make more of these nice ones sooner.

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

The wrap on his chest is all messy and stretched. :\

Level 21
Would be useful for a watcher for the Goblin workers that are busy working in the mines, and he'll make sure that they are working hard. Kinda like a vice-warden for the person in charge.

Level 2
Not bad mate, xD. I assume it's for a laugh as well as to download? :p I like it mate. Good, besides a few kinks. His pecks aren't exactly in line. His belly looks a bit large, and his helmet...

More looks like a Villager/World War Fighter than a Kid, anyway your doing a great job! make hiveworkshop proud! :cgrin:

Aye, his helmet could have been goggles instead.
I'll say... Generously, 3/5.

:ogre_icwydt: :vw_unimpressed: