1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Seek unity between the elements in the 22nd Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Seize the moment! The 18th Mini Mapping Contest has commenced.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The heavens smile on the old faithful. The 16th Techtree Contest has begun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Goblin Battleship

Submitted by Deolrin
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.

The animations and the polygon\filesize reduction were made by DevineArmy, the rest by myself.

The Shark Class is a heavy goblin battleship with metal fortifications and a heavy chaingun mounted on the hull, using titanium shells in order to pierce even the strongest metals.

Note: The ship attacks with the chaingun, not the cannons - they are just for decoration.

Give credits to Debode\Deolrin and DevineArmy. Do NOT modify without my permission please.

Keywords:
Ship, Goblin, Battleship, Frigate, Juggernaut, Heavy, Battle, War, Sea, Pirate, Machine gun, Machinegun, Rail gun, Railgun, Chain gun, Chaingun.
Contents

Goblin Battleship (Model)

Reviews
19:08, 10th Aug 2009 Pyritie: Decay animation doesn't work and the death anim could use some more particles or something.
  1. 19:08, 10th Aug 2009
    Pyritie: Decay animation doesn't work and the death anim could use some more particles or something.

2. Deolrin

Deolrin

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Posting to subscribe.

3. Lore-Wolf

Lore-Wolf

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    why the spikes? but the rest of the ship looks nice

4. Ghost765

Ghost765

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    dakka dakka dakka
    i wouldve placed a chaingun a tad further back, but thats just me.

5. kommunist

kommunist

Resources:
    Resources:
    good Work Comrade :grin:
    i like This !!:grin:

6. anarchianbedlam

anarchianbedlam

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    :/ animations are very lacking. No muzzle flash on the chain gun and i the chain gun is moving very slowly... I mean, dont chain guns usually shoot hundred of bullets a minute? No death particles or movement of any sort for death animation.... it just, slowly sinks into the ground. The UV wrap on the turtle shell, while it IS goblin-style, is also however extremely messy. I don't understand the placement of those cannons at all, it has a 2D texture of a cannon, but then there are a few 3D cannons sticking out of them. I liked the teamcolor sails. but the spikes in the front are.... just "too much", overwhelming, they are more than half the length of the ship. Overall, i like the fact that it is a scant 45kb. BUT the low filesize has come at the cost of quality.

I like the idea though. We could use some goblin ships.

7. supertoinkz

supertoinkz

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Gatling GUNZ!
    like it (except the spikes)
    4/5