• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Gmax Animations all in one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
*edit*
Well im not sure, i just imported a model with 2 anims, stand and walk and while standing it did the anim and while walking it just stood still while moving so maybe i just had the keyrange imputted wrong. And while in gmax the whole animations are squashed togther, in wc3, the stand anim was just the stand anim. So people almost getting turned off gmax at animating i guess arent realising that the dex exporter will split these up to show seperately ingame. I'll find out soon. I work non-stop so i end up anwsering my own posts hours later :p.

K I've made a character, skinned, and boned it but when i give it more then 1 animation it plays all of the animations at the same time. Now i new how to this before when i animated a drawbridge and gate to move and different times but i dont remember now ><.

Im guessing it has to do something with the keys but I just dont know ><.
I animated it in blender but found out it didnt export the bones for the animation so i couldnt import the 3ds and export to make a mdl.

Anyone know how I can split up these animations? Trying like 500-2500 walk, 2750, 3500 stand atm. Wont animate further till i figure it out to save time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.