• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Help] Glendor Rpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
What platform will it be for? What sort of RPG is it (MMORPG? singleplayer RPG? action RPG?)? How will gameplay be like?

If you want to recruit people to develop a game you need to post more than 25 words... Preferably some design documentation would be good so people can estimate the risk of project failure more easily. No one wants to devote 100s of hours writing C code for a project that fails.

I think the forum section you were looking for is Project Recruitment. This forum is for real games, not WarCraft III or StarCraft II maps.

Level 3
it will be a mmorpg private message me for details

What platform will it be for? What sort of RPG is it (MMORPG? singleplayer RPG? action RPG?)? How will gameplay be like?

If you want to recruit people to develop a game you need to post more than 25 words... Preferably some design documentation would be good so people can estimate the risk of project failure more easily. No one wants to devote 100s of hours writing C code for a project that fails.

I think the forum section you were looking for is Project Recruitment. This forum is for real games, not WarCraft III or StarCraft II maps.

it will be a mmorpg

Status
Not open for further replies.