• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gladiator RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Gladiator RPG, an idea that all started mysteriously when i was dreaming.

Story:
In 745 A.D., you and your seven Saxon warriors land ashore on Italia, and began to make your way to Rome to buy weapons and supplies to help insure victory in the Saxon Wars. Everything is perfect until you are ambushed by thirty roman soldiers. You don't go down without a fight, and you manage to kill seventeen soldiers before you are disarmed. The Roman captain is impressed and you are thrown into a caravan and sent to the most awesome sight of your life...the Colliseum.

(Excuse the somewhat lameness)

So, the idea is pretty easy to grasp. Your a captured gladiator, forced to be used as enterainment. You do fights by talking to the Arena Orgainzer (and clicking) when we he has a ! over his head. You usually only can fight once a day, (can someone tell me how to slow down the default time?). Once your done fightning you can increase your skills, such as Magic, (Intelligence), Physical, (Strength), or Stealth, (Agility). You can buy weapons or increase your specalties. (Mage, Warrior, Assassin).

(And please don't rant about "OMG! THEY DIDN'T HAVE MAGICK BACK THEN! ZOMGZZ U R LIEK STEWPID!)

I don't have many of the map done, but here are two screenshots:
Gladiator Quarters (Start):http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg71/Guildmasteraq/?action=view&current=GladiatorRPG.jpg
"Plaza":http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg71/Guildmasteraq/?action=view&current=GladiatorRPG2.jpg

Last edited:
Level 30
Hey there :)

I actually have an unfinished Gladiator RPG Project I started, but never got round to finishing because of another idea I had ;) Your quite welcome to have it, and continue where I left off with your ideas :D

Its already got a nice looking arena, along with some custom music, and a very nice intro cinematic :)

You can download it at Gladiator RPG Demo - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site

Its not protected so dont worry about that :p If you do decide to use it, just stick my name in the quest menu or something :)

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.