• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Gladiator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Forsaken Gladiator v5.7 is now live,

just wanted to see what other people think of it so far, and their ideas to help make it better

background:
You have won your free will, but not your freedom. Survive long enough in the arena pit and the lich king may see you worthy of living.

Battle against waves of enemies as well as an opposing team of gladiators, but be warned: the enemy of your enemy is your friend. You may need them alive if you want to survive...

overview:

-there are two teams of 5 players
-the main objective is to survive the waves of enemies, but you may also fight the other team if you wish
-24 heroes (with full hero descriptions)

-combinable items (3 tiers based on recipe color)
[green] tier 1: requires basic items
[purple] tier 2: requires at least 1 [green] item
[yellow] tier 3: requires at least 1 [purple] item

-item recipe shop located in center of arena (must fight other team to shop here)
-duels after each round
-later waves require both teams to work togeather to survive

5 shops in base:
-weapon rack (sells weapons)
-armory (sells armor)
-potions vender (potions and wards)
-meat house (sells various body parts)
-upgrade library (sells tomes)

game dificulty - not easy
learning curve - 1 game
link- http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/maps/5785/

5.jpg
4.jpg
3.jpg
2-1.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
Oh btw did you make any custom triggered abilities?
I just got to try the map a few minutes yesterday, but they seemed mostly like customized blizzard spells...
The creeps also overpowered me cus i was only 1, maybe you should make a certain amount of creeps depending on the heroes on the teams inside the arena?
That would make the map more balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.