• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghost Town

Contents

Ghost Town (Map)

Level 22
You should have followed the footsteps of pandaran mansion. In this, all players have to do is stick together. Once the undead kills someone, everyone will know who it is. Kind of defeats the purpose. Nice that you added in "rounds" where different players have a chance to be the killer, whereas pandaran mansion was a one-shotter.
-VGsatomi

U.V

U.V

Level 7
it's a pitty that you had to leave in the middle of the beta tests - i was then forced to search for other testers for 2-3 days or so...

naturally, i do dont remember the names all of the many testers who helped me - in some cases, just because that they would gladly help me even without demanding credits - but at any rate, here are some of the guys who helped me to test the game on b.net, asia:
- oh_snap
- rabidsheep
- dash
- dallas
- superman235
- DDT_overlord