• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ghost Island

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Ghost Island Is scary is 1000 year old kill undead and the boss smash the port and you have won!
1 player sorry is comming a Ghost island 2 there can you be 3 player
there is Christmas :D

My name In Battlenet is "Timesplitters"
Contents

Ghost Island (Map)

Reviews
16:15, 13th Sep 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected Well, do I still need to say why? It's good that you try out mapping, but don't upload maps until you are good at it ;)

M

16:15, 13th Sep 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

Well, do I still need to say why?
It's good that you try out mapping, but don't upload maps until you are good at it ;)

Level 4
Fail
I played the map.
It's bland, easy, and he sais that we will die?!
Edit:I'm actually playing it :C

Level 4
Man...
It doesn't even have an end.
Here is my easy review:

This map does have some potential.

For now, I don't see any good things.
This is what needs to be improved:
The description: I don't understand a thing.
The terrain: You could'eve made the island more lush, while adding some creepynes as you go deeper.
The triggering: Make some for bosses, some respawns maybe, and make a trigger to make the game end after you killed preety much everything.
Overall score: 1/5
Vote for reject.

+rep if I helped.

Level 7
I kind of like these stupid little made in 5 minutes. People spend to much time trying to make things good. It's fun to try something small and simple for once.
We all were terrible at making maps at the start. Maybe he was fealing optimistic at the time,. it's probably one of his first maps, don't tear down his confidence.

Level 12
I kind of like these stupid little made in 5 minutes. People spend to much time trying to make things good. It's fun to try something small and simple for once.
We all were terrible at making maps at the start. Maybe he was fealing optimistic at the time,. it's probably one of his first maps, don't tear down his confidence.

I agree with that, we were all noobs once [except me (just kidding)].

Will test and review soon.

Level 12
[+] None.

[?] Custom Models
[?] Loading Screen and Preview

[-] Over-sized considering there's no triggers
[-] As mentioned above, no triggers at all
[-] No sense of direction or storyline
[-] Horribad description and packaging
[-] Fun? Not at all. Kill, get books, raise skills, repeat.
[-] Loading Screen has nothing to do with what your map is about (don't even know what your map is about)
[-] Original model/icon authors missing

Rating: 1/5
Rejection.

Final Notes: Please, read up on the nice tutorials we have around here and don't flame people for adding comments. :thumbs_down:
Shut up asshole!!

Level 23
Yeap he flamed me with those exact words. I reported that.
His intolerance must be punished, because Hive is, and will be friendly community, which doesnt need members who insult others, and post maps that will not be accepted, by the rules.

Level 5
13 year olds should atleast be able to string together a proper sentence with no gramatical errors... Or a system full of sugar.

Level 11
I know the cookie monster. BUM BUM BUUUUUUUUMMMM!!

Voting for rejection. If you don't know English, there is Google translator. If you do know English I would recommend seeking help, as in your a lunatic you need to go to the lunny bin.