• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lost Ghosts

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a basic 1v1 map
I don't know what to put in description
I just wanted to make a melee map and share it

You need to be careful at the start
Don't creep if you don't have a decent army
There are only a few green spots
A lonely blademaster will be only able to take out green spots
Orange spots could slow him
Red spots are too strongs

Middle is strong but very interesting looking the items and you free the fountain of health

1 Fountain of health
2 Shops
2 Merc camps
2 Taverns
4 mines, 1 expand per player

Well there it is
Hope you enjoy

Keywords:
Melee map, 1v1,
Contents

Lost Ghosts (Map)

Reviews
23:11, 26th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Please add Screen shots and Credits. After all is done you can re-update the map to return this back to pending.

M

23:11, 26th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Please add Screen shots and Credits. After all is done you can re-update the map to return this back to pending.

Lost Ghosts by OnyxTheDark

Ah, so where do I start?

- The map is pretty much messed up. The tile variations are everywhere. I suggest you place tiles smoothly.

- Terrain is flat in most parts. Those blizzard cliffs look ugly. Though I appreciate the placement of fissures, rocks, and craters to enhance the atmosphere, overall, the terrain still needs more loving.

- Map is so small. It's hard to have a decent melee game when your expansion base is so close to the enemy...there isn't even enough space to build a Town Hall and a few towers.

- The trees aren't enough in the map. Sooner or later, everything will be deforested. I suggest you expand the map.

- Creeps attack as soon as you build your base. Some creeps especially at the upper part are too close to the starting point. Those creeps' target acquisition need to be set to (Camp [200]) so they can't attack nearby buildings.

- Too many item drops. One creep camp has about 3-4 drops. It should only be around 1-2, depending on the strength of the creeps.

- Creep camps are too close to each other. Say, if you send a small army to attack one of the lower camps, the other nearby creep camps will be alerted and attack too. So, it becomes a slaughter.

- The map needs more effort in it. Take time to put in the details. I don't think it's in an approvable state, soo...it's a 2/5 for me for now. I vote for NEEDS FIX. Happy mapping! :goblin_good_job: