• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Ghost Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I'm trying to make a spell where when the unit dies a ghost comes up from its corps, but I can't figure out how to do it without triggers. Is this possible without triggers?

Level 6
I suggest checking the ability that hydras have. They spawn smaller units when they die. I havent looked how it works but i think its possible

Level 4
ghost
Events
Unit - A unit Dies
Conditions
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Soldat for (Matching player) at (Position of (Dying unit)) facing 0.00 degrees

and as soldat u take your ghost

Level 3
Why dont you use trigger like this?
  • Event
  • A unit is died
  • Condition
  • Unit dies is equal to unit type of "bla3"
  • Action
  • Create 1 "Unit" in dying unit position

Level 5
Triggers... They're the reason why this forum exists in the first place. If you hate them so bad, you can ask us to make the spell for you, then just copy them into the map...

Status
Not open for further replies.