• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Getting rid of Upkeep?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hey, siDeKicK here,

In-game the upkeep thing, where it says like 0-25 Low upkeep.. etc, where in game Interface can i find that and change it to nothing, like in dota?

Thanx,

siDeKicK

Level 5
:( im looking for the text, in game interface.. looking to get rid of the text where it says 0 - 50 food Low Upkeep (100% Income) and etc... but i cant find it :/ i have looked through game interface like 5 times and still cant find it :cry:!

EDIT: I got rid of Medium upkeep and high upkeep... but i cant find where to get rid of the 'low upkeep'!

Level 5
sigh, not where it says "Upkeep" when you put your mouse over that and it shows stuff.... i dont know where to go in game interface to get rid of the 'low upkeep' one

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
The upkeep affect and the text are not linked.

To change the number of upkeep types and at what food value, use the Gameplay constants.

To change any text related display for upkeep, use gameplay Interface.

Dota changed it via gameplay interface (modifying the string displayed for upkeep).

Level 3
You want to get rid of the following fields [I list their Raw data names]:
  • RESOURCES_COLUMN4
  • RESOURCE_UBERTIP_UPKEEP
  • COLON_UPKEEP
  • RESOURCE_UBERTIP_UPKEEP_INFO_WOOD
  • RESOURCE_UBERTIP_UPKEEP_INFO
That's it as far as I know.

I did what you said but I still have a gray text saying 100%. How the hell do I get rid of that? I've been trying for 30 minutes to get rid of that small text display and came up with no results.

Edit: Nevermind, I found this link and explained it all step-by-step. That text CANNOT be made invisible, just very hard to see.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f278/game-interface-basics-39401/

Status
Not open for further replies.