• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GES: Aftermath v2.00

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Added ammo system, Added a Greater Zombie and a new weapon.

Keywords:
Warcraft 3.
Contents

GES: Aftermath v2.00 (Map)

Reviews
08:11, 10th Jun 2013 Orcnet: make up a description and do better in map making

M

08:11, 10th Jun 2013
Orcnet: make up a description and do better in map making

Level 9
I hate to say this but :

No description, no screenshot, no credits. Just a sentence that vaguely describes the game. This would be rejected from the way it is, without even looking at the game itself.
---
After that I tried the game, and it wasn't better.

In the beginning there is no explanation on what should I do. So I scouted a bit and engaged with an auto-attack combat. Very boring. You can just auto-attack, reload when needed, then repeat 'till the game ends. No tactics needed. No brains needed. Just attack and reload. After cleansing the forest and won the game, I felt very disappointed. It's like a cinematic with mandatory button pushes.

The items I encountered are these : Knife, the Machine Gun, and the Shotgun. Too few for a zombie killin' genre.

Now the terrain. Flat, and, well, lifeless. Just trees. Lots of 'em. The lack of props, doodads is very bad. Bats should be good. Graves, dead bodies and such. The dead peasants are the closest thing for a " decoration ".

All in all, this is a game that should be rejected, until improved.